If your organization is using Google (Gmail) as an email provider, below are steps for your email/IT administrator to setup your Google Workspace to ensure emails from MCA Suite are not being treated as spam (landing in your spam folder):
- Click on the "Settings" button to bring up a dropdown.
- Click on "Manage this Organization" to take you to the Google Admin screen -- you must be logged as an user with administrative rights.
- From the Admin screen, select "Google Workspace" on the right to expand the menu.
- Select "Gmail" from the submenu listed.
- On the right side, scroll down to locate and click on "Spam, Phishing and Malware" tab
- From the Spam, phishing, and malware window, locate "Spam" and click on "Configure" to bring up a pop-up.
- From the "Add Setting" pop-up, make sure "Bypass spam filters for messages from senders or domains in selected lists." is checked.
- Click on "Create or Edit" list to bring up the "Manage Address List" page.
- From the "manage address list" page, click on "Add" which will bring up another pop-up window.
- From the "Add Address List" pop-up window, enter the following:
a. Name = MCA Suite
b. Address = mcasuite.com
c. Click "Add Address" to add the entry
d. Click on "Save" commit the change.
- Return to Step 6 and bring up the "Add Setting" pop-up (see below). From the "Add Setting" page, select "Use Existing List" which generate a list and return the MCA Suite list you have just setup.
- From the pop-up, select "MCA Suite" by checking the checkbox and click on "X" to close the list.
- After closing the list, you should see the "Add Setting" page again. Look at the page and make sure "MCA Suite" appears on the page (see below).
- Upon confirming MCA Suite is on the list, click on "Save" to save the setting.
- After you clicked on save, you should be taken to the Google Gmail Settings for All Users page. Confirm there is an entry on the "Spam" section of the configuration.