You can create an account on your MCA Suite instance for your investor for him/her to login and view his/her investment.
1) To start, make sure the your Investor is in your system as a Contact - specifically, as an Investor Company. When you create the user, you will need to associate the log-in with an Investor Company. I am on the Add Company page:
You can add a Person to the Investor Company as well, but it is not required as part of Investor user creation (Investor users will be linked to Investor Companies, not to Investor Contact People). You can setup one user account and tie it to multiple Investor Companies.
2) You are ready to create the Investor users. Go the Admin > User Administration page, and click "Add New User."
3) Enter the New User information as you normally would - add a Username email, Password, First and Last Name. When it comes to User Role, select "Investor" from the drop-down menu.
4) A field at the bottom will appear that says "Investor." This is where you link the new user to an Investor Company. This field is a look-up field that searches against Companies with Contact Type = Investor. Start typing the name of the Investor Company name and you should see it appear in a drop-down. Select it, click Add, and then Save the page.
Again, you can set up one user account and tie it to multiple Investor Companies.
5) Your Investor user is created! Investors can now log-into their "Investor Portal" to view their syndication deals.
6) I am logged into MCA Suite as an Investor User. The first page shows a Direct Funding Totals widget, which displays funding totals for the Investor's syndicated deals only (not your entire portfolio).
7) Click the Deals tab to see a list of all the deals syndicated with the Investor Company this user is tied to.
8) Click on a Deal Name link to see more details about this deal, including Transaction and Investor Collection history of the deal.