MCA Suite can be setup to send your data to your Dropbox account on a nightly basis which you can use for setup your data warehouse for custom reports. In order for MCA Suite to send you nightly data backups, you will need to provide your Dropbox Access Token to the MCA Suite Support team. Dropbox backup requires an additional monthly fee. Below are detailed steps to obtain your Access Token from Dropbox:
1. You must login to your Dropbox account.
2. Once you have logged into your Dropbox account, go to: Dropbox Developer Home
3. On the Dropbox Developer Home screen, click on "Create App" button.
4. Choose Scope access and App folder access to limit access.
5. Type in the name of your app; You can use any name. Then click the "Create app" button:
6. This will bring you to the page below. Click on the "Generate" button on the following screen to create an Access Token.
7. Once the Access Token has been created, send it over securely to us. Below is an example of what an Access Token would look like:
8. Allow write permissions to the dropbox app by going to the permissions tab and checking the write access to files and folders.
9. Once you have provided the Access Token, MCA Suite will upload a file early morning containing your MCA Suite data. The file name contains the month, date and year for your reference. MCA Suite cannot ensure delivery of all data files because it does not manage your Dropbox account's file usage. If your Dropbox file usage limit has been reached, it may cause delivery failure and will be disabled until you contact us again.